Genius. This is absolutely genius. I can’t claim this idea as my own … Pinterest, my friends. If you aren’t on it — consider joining soon!
1. Create your gallery design with frames
2. Get butcher paper or a large roll of paper
3. Trace the frame size and then cut out
4. Use painters tape to hang the paper on the wall exactly how you want it to be (so, use a level to make sure it’s straight, and get out a ruler to get equal spacing between the frames)
5. Use kids paint on the bracket on the back of the frame and then press it to the paper on the wall (or you can do a ruler and measure, but I found the paint to be quick and easy).
6. Get our your hammer and nails and nail in where the paint shows on your paper
7. Hang your frames!